Personal Style │ Image Services
We’ve Got Style offers a range of image and styling services to fit their client’s individual needs. Style/Image Services work with the concepts of Personal Style, Body/Fit, Wardrobe, Color, Makeup, Hair, and Grooming.
Style/Image Consultation $150
Stuck in a fashion rut, and need help determining why?
We’ve Got Style begins a new client relationship with a three hour Personal Style and Image Consultation.
The Personal Style and Image Consultation is a personal analysis that assists the client in defining what makes their beauty unique. This is the first building block to developing an individual personal image and style that truly defines the very special you!
The Personal Style and Image Assessment is done in-person. To get started, you will complete a detailed questionnaire to help assist the We’ve Got Style stylist in analyzing your lifestyle, goals, objectives, wardrobe needs and personal style preferences. The consultation will include a full color analysis to determine your best colors. A laminated color card is included.
The next phase of the consultation is to analyze your body type, silhouette, and fit to determine the appropriate lines/fabrics and apparel pieces that will make you look your personal best. Feedback is given on the overall image you are projecting (Dress, Makeup, Skin Care, Hair – Overall Appearance & Attitude.
Lastly, your style personality type will be defined and analyzed to ensure that you make better apparel and accessory choices in the future, and develop a fabulous working wardrobe for your unique image and lifestyle.
You will receive a We’ve Got Style personalized style/wardrobe planning report, which will assist with your style and image transition.
• Assisting with wardrobe choices that work for lifestyle, body type & personality. Understanding what clothing is right and what to avoid. Everything from must have basics to the accessories that provide a flawless finish.
• Critique of clothing, taking measurements, determining body type, and discussion of appropriate style, hair style/color critique, discussion of face/skin care and cosmetics, assessing new styles and colors, and referrals to outside professionals
• Evaluation of skin type, sampling products and instruction in makeup application
• Digital photo taken for client profile records
• Color analysis
• Accessorizing pointers. Advice for putting it all together, including discussion of jewelry, scarves, handbags, briefcases, hose and shoes
The Consultation will determine your specific needs and goals and will assist in the development of a more polished/professional image. One of the following service may be recommended based on the consultation Findings:
1. Personal styling Session
2. Wardrobe Planning
3. Closet Customization & Organization
4. Personal Shopping
5. Style/Beauty Makeover
6. Personal Etiquette Training
Personal Styling │ Wardrobe Planning │ Closet Organization $45/hr.
What do the clothes in your closet say about you? How would you like to have a workable, wearable wardrobe, one that fits your personality, body type, and lifestyle?
The first step is to take a long, critical look at what you have during a Styling/Wardrobe/Closet Planning Session. You will have the opportunity to take items out of your closet, try them on, and with Becca’s assistance fit, suitability, design, and color is accessed. Garments are sorted into four groups. Group 1: Clothing that is unusable because it no longer fits you or your lifestyle. Group 2: Clothing that fits and looks good but needs minor alterations, repairs or cleaning. Group 3: The "keepers" - items you actually wear and can work with to organize your "new" wardrobe. Group 4: The "keepers" that are moved to another closet - items that are out of season, only worn for special occasions, and clothes that no longer fit - awaiting weight loss. Once you have charted your lifestyle, analyzed you figure, discovered your personal palette of color, and inventoried your closet, it is a good idea to combine that knowledge and make a wardrobe plan.
• An Overview of your wardrobe
• Transforming/Organizing a closet into a workable, wearable wardrobe
• Evaluating wardrobe to determine what should be discarded, purchased or coordinated.
• Inventory of Wardrobe and make a wardrobe plan ( list items to keep, possible combinations, and items needed)
• Recommendations for closet system/organization
• Closet customization for your personal STYLE
Personal Shopping $45/hr.
Can't find the time in your hectic schedule to shop? Having trouble finding clothes that fit and flatter your body type?
We've Got Style offers a Luxury Shopping service and Becca Z. Towery, Fashion Stylist can offer you a personal shopping experience at the retail location of your choice. Whether you are a busy executive in need of a wardrobe, a bride-to-be searching for the perfect honeymoon attire or simply interested in working with an experienced personal Fashion Consultant, this one-of-a-kind experience is the perfect choice. Expertly trained to assess your own unique style and select garments accordingly, Becca will anticipate and address your individual needs with an intuitive hands-on approach.
As the perfect end to this shopping adventure, you will receive a personal beauty consultation making this a personal shopping experience of a lifetime! You will feel refreshed and excited to show off your new wardrobe.
• Private shopping appointment at agreed retail location to build a cohesive wardrobe
• Evaluation of clothing choices and recommendations for purchases
• Phone consults to build wardrobe remotely by working catalogues and shopping websites
• Gift shopping (Holiday’s, Birthday’s, Anniversary, Wedding, etc.)
Personal Etiquette Training $45/hr.
Have you ever been concerned that your personal manners or professional etiquette might not be as good as it can be? Many people wonder what they're supposed to do in situations they're not familiar with, so it's always a good idea to be prepared before you find yourself making an etiquette mistake. We've Got Style offers Personal Etiquette Training to help you in many aspects of your life.
Physical appearance may be the most obvious, but it is not the only indicator of image. What people say and how they say it, their body language, and their behavior all speak volumes about them. We’ve Got Style offers Etiquette Training in the following areas to help each client project a positive image:
• Business Communication & Etiquette – (Good business etiquette can help boost confidence, competence, and likeability with colleagues as well as clients. Phone Etiquette, Emails and other written communication, meetings & functions, etc.)
• Dining Etiquette – (Dining etiquette is a valuable skill, both professionally and personally. Having knowledge of proper table manners and settings can make a formal situations more comfortable and allow a person to shine.)
• Dating Etiquette – (practical knowledge of good dating etiquette to enable you to make a positively good impression)
• Verbal/Vocal Communication - (words used, tone of voice, vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, etc.)
• Art of Conversation – (introductions, names, 30 second commercial, small talk, ice breakers, topics of conversation, what not to say, listening, conversation killers, etc.)
• Non-Verbal Communication/Body Language - (handshake, eye-contact, facial Expressions, gestures, posture, etc.)
• Other Aspects of Personal Image – (habits, social activities, memberships, community involvement, where you live, vehicle you drive, business card, mane, website, office, your associates, etc.)
Colour Analysis $50
Color is the first thing people notice, so make sure you use it well. First impressions are important to us all, and they are perceived within 17 seconds. You determine what that impression says even before you open your mouth to speak.
How do you know that you are using the right color for you?
There are so many choices that it can be hard to know whether that green sweater makes you look pale or that orange one clashes with your skin tone. We've Got Style uses ColorTools, a foolproof system to help you determine your BEST color group.
Our Personal Color Analysis makes it easy for you to choose which colors will help you to look your best.
Create your best image through the use of color!
Knowledge of color and how to use color can work wonders for your wardrobe. Color has the power to enhance or detract from personal appearance, to lift or depress the spirit, and to carry messages to others. Color can coordinate the wardrobe and image in effective and economical ways.
We’ve Got Style uses the Gemtone method. This method categorizes everyone as a "Gem," depending on skin, hair, and eye colors. Gems have been chosen to identify the four color categories (Diamond, Sapphire, Topaz and Opal), each a reflection of the color tones best for you.
During the process of color analysis you learn not only whether undertones predominate are blue or yellow, but you are also classified one step further. If you have blue undertones, you may be a Diamond (intense) or a Sapphire (muted, soft). If you have yellow undertones, you may be a Topaz (intense) or an Opal (clear pastel).
Upon completion of Gemtone Test you received your color Gemtone Card. The Gemtone card is simple to use. It is the size of a credit card and laminated for the long-term protection of the color tones. When shopping, just hold your Gemtone card next to a piece of clothing. If the card colors blend with the clothing color, then the color is in the correct tone. If the card seems to pull away from the garment, it is the wrong tone.
Editorial Styling / Styling for photoshoots $75/hr. + expenses
Do you need an editorial fashion stylist for television, commercials, editorial projects, fashion shows or photo shoots? We’ve Got Style can provide the following services:
• Selection the clothing and accessories for published editorial features, print or television advertising campaigns, music videos, concert performances, and any public appearances made by celebrities, models or other public figures.
• Collaboration with the fashion designer, photographer/director, hair stylist and makeup artist to put together a particular look or theme for the specific project.
• Fashion Stylists generally will borrow and return clothing and accessories from fashion boutiques and directly from fashion designers. Items can also be bought if funds are available. Please note: most boutiques and designers will want you to leave a deposit or credit card details in case the garment or accessory becomes damaged while on loan.
• Select items to appear in fashion magazines/media
• Select clothing for TV personalities, celebrities or the wardrobe for film or TV characters.
• Source fashion items and props for photographic shoots or film/TV personalities, or product placement in fashion magazines/media.
• Advise on photographic approaches and the selection of locations, props, clothing, models, makeup artists, photographers, hair stylists and the overall look for photo shoots.
• Advise and direct the photography of items and clothing selected for promotion.
• Liaise with fashion designers, retailers, the media, models/model agencies, photographers, makeup artists, hairdressers, beauty therapists, personal trainers and the media.
• Organize and compare fashion parades and events.
• Write articles on the latest fashion trends.
• Provide fashion direction to buyers, merchandisers and/or product developers/designers.
• Speak at events about image and fashion trends.
• Provide makeup and hair styling services to clients or complete makeup and hair styling on location for photo shoots.
Fashion Event Productions
Fashion Shows and Events are We’ve Got Style’s Specialty!
(Contact us for information & pricing)
We’ve Got Style offers the complete solution to any client looking to stage a fashion show for fund-raising events, conferences and conventions, meetings, parties, or product launches- we do it all! Our experience in the fashion and events industry spans over 8 years delivering shows of the highest quality with passion, purpose and commitment.
• Producing fashion shows or fundraising events featuring real clothes from local retailers for Corporations, Clubs and Non-Profit Community Service Organizations
Keynote Speaking │Corporate Image Services
Does the image of your executive's match the branding of the your company?. It’s important today to have an edge above your competition and image can give your Company that edge.
Contact us for information & pricing
Image Matters … It speaks volumes!
First impressions are made in an instant. Whether positive or negative they are strong and they are long lasting. From the moment you walk into a room people form opinions about your character and abilities based solely on the image you project. For example … your grooming, your wardrobe and your poise/body language lead people to judge you as: Diligent or lazy, Confident or Insecure, Successful or Worth Knowing or Not.
Appearance strongly influences other people’s perception of you:
• Your Personality & Financial Success
• Your Authority & Trustworthiness
• Your Intelligence
• Your Suitability for Hire or Promotion
The world of business is very image oriented. The most successful and respected companies in America invest in the image of their most important asset: their employees. They understand that a positive professional image affects the financial bottom line.
We’ve Got Style understands the importance of presenting the right corporate image and offers seminars and programs to ensure employees master the art of professional image, etiquette and style. Each program and service is customized to the specific needs of each organization and staff.
Seminars & Workshops: Topics: (Business Etiquette, Dress for Success, Executive Image and Protocol, Personal Branding, Customer Service, Traditional Business Attire, Appropriate Business Casual, Professional Image and Dress, Professional Style and Image Development, Powerful First Impressions, Appropriate Office Attire. How to Build a Business Wardrobe and more…)
Dress Code Policies
Corporate Dress Workbooks
Business Etiquette Training
Customer Service Training
Individual Branding Consultations
Luxury Style & Beauty Lunch/Limo Packages
Contact us for information & pricing
We’ve Got Style can offer you the experience of a Luxury Shopping or Spa day. Customized to the size and needs of your group.
• You and up to 5 of your close friends will travel in style by limo while enjoying champagne & refreshments to The Mall at University Town Center, St. Armand’s Circle or to a retail location of your choice for a personal shopping experience. Professional Style Consultant, Becca Towery will be on hand to provide exceptional personal shopping & styling services. Finish this luxury shopping experience with lunch at a nearby restaurant.
• Or you might want to travel in style by limo while enjoying champagne & refreshments to a Spa for a day of pampering. Lunch will be provided and you will receive a goody bag of beauty products, making this a Luxury pampering experience of a lifetime.
Contact us for information & pricing
This is a fun fashion party for your friends or for fundraising event. Includes refreshments and style services.
• Organizing wardrobe parties in your home or at local clothing retail shop.
• Assisting with wardrobe selections and purchases.
Additional charges for travel when necessary. Gift Certificate are available for purchase and can be applied to any service.